Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Newsletter    Newsletter Delivery
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newsletter Delivery
 Login/Join

<Wanda Eikman>
posted
Thank you Bob for the explanation.

Wanda Eikman

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DressShopBob: To correct this, we have purged the entire auto-bounce list. The next emailings will go to everyone and we will begin building the bounce suppress list again from scratch.
Thank you, Bob!

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Additional items we can check---

Thank you Bob for the newletter explanation.

But please encourage all readers to check their website settings on their own account. When Livingsoft changed to LivingsoftNW - and there was some kind of issue along the way, my settings were removed.

I now have reset them to receive all emails from you.

Hope this helps others not miss the next one as well.

Hugs,

Connie A - Princeville HI
Hat Shop 1.1update
Win XP Pro sp3 - IE 8 -
HPDJ wireless 6100 series

Posts: 101 | Location: Princeville, Hawaii (Kauai) | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also am having trouble getting the newsletter mailed to me. I think (!) I have asked for that, more than once, but still have no deliveries, except for an occasional "test". What am I doing wrong?? bevmacek@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bev, there hasn't been a Newsletter mailing since Bob posted that they purged the entire auto-bounce list, but you can view the most recent Newsletter at http://www.livingsoftnw.com. There's good information there, including links for subscribing and modifying settings.

Along similar line, there have been a couple mailings about specials since then. If you want to receive such notices, you should check to make you are subscribed for those announcements, that LivingSoft Northwest <Info@livingsoftnw.com> is in your address book, and is not blocked by your antispam software.

posted Hide Post
Actually it is the discussion list that I thought would be sent via e-mail. I believe that I am getting the newsletters, but never any discussion. Bev Macek

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BevMacek:
Actually it is the discussion list that I thought would be sent via e-mail. I believe that I am getting the newsletters, but never any discussion. Bev Macek
Here's an FAQ link that shows how to get posts by email. http://www.livingsoftnw.com/Help/NotificationFAQ.htm

posted Hide Post
Where do you sign up for newsletter delivery?

please email me at

mardafrie@aol.com

ME and STs

Posts: 5 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ME:
Where do you sign up for newsletter delivery?
Link is on the bottom of the LivingsoftNW home page http://www.livingsoftnw.com

posted Hide Post
livingsoftnw.com

then my account

agre to the emails and future notices

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob, Thank you for clearing my name from the auto bounce list. I am now receiving some mailings regarding specials for DS -- which I took advantage of. Thanks again. Denise

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I was set up to receive announcements and newsletters - in fact, I remember receiving a newsletter. But today I received your latest email and it included this sentence:

"You are on our Opt Out list and normally do not receive our weekly email offers or monthly newsletters. "

So I went to the livingsoft site and checked my account and sure enough none of the boxes were ticked. This is strange. I've fixed it, but thought I should mention it in case others want to check their accounts too.

Posts: 473 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"You are on our Opt Out list and normally do not receive our weekly email offers or monthly newsletters. "

Yea!! I received the same email which means I can receive them if they are sent to me. My flags are all checked right now. But, I have to go in periodically and make sure they stick. They DO change. This is the first email I have received since the changeover.
Thanks,
Elsa

Posts: 70 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here!!! I keep checking the boxes to get mail, but never get any! Today, after this e-mail I looked again and NO boxes were checked! So I checked the boxes yet again!!! Why do these choices not stick?? Very frustrating. This is the 1st e-mail from then in over a year that I have received!! Grrrr!

Posts: 68 | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the EXACT same problem. I know I was set to recieve mail but hadn't gotten anything since last december about MPD. Sure enough, mine was not checked either. Wonder what all we may have missed. When was the last newsletter? Haven't recieved that in a long time either.

Melinda Stone
Bixby, OK

DS Pro 6.19, MPD Fit Tool, Essential Lingerie, Activewear, Add-on 1023
MPD PRO v.1.11, XP Pro, HP 722

Posts: 15 | Location: Bixby, OK | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post