Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Purse Pictures posted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Purse Pictures posted
 Login/Join

posted
I added some pictures to the Hats and Purses section of the Club page. I also put an "outfit" on the Club page. When I iron the others, I will post them also.

Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great purses!! So creative.
Elizabeth

DS: all; MPD
XP sp2, IE6, HP7960

Posts: 34 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ran Norton AniVirus Professional, Ver. 10.0.13.3a and Norton found (and repaired) two files with virus problems.

The report says:

Filename: DS6 11 patch.exe
Threat N.: W32.Pinfi
Action: Virus Found

and

Filename: B208CFD1dol

Posts: 16 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Noni:
I just ran Norton AniVirus Professional, Ver. 10.0.13.3a and Norton found (and repaired) two files with virus problems.

The report says:

Filename: DS6 11 patch.exe

and

Filename: B208CFD1dol

Noni,
This message might be better served if it was moved under a different topic than purse photos. This is pertinent information that others may not see if they are not interested in purses.
I am doing my virus scan now.
Linda Flint

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virus issue addressed by Greg under this topic New Patch Problem

Tessa

Posts: 141 | Location: Edmonton, Canada | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The purses are beautiful and I love the outfit. Those colors are great!
Elsa

Posts: 70 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post