Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Men's walking shorts problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Men's walking shorts problem
 Login/Join

posted
I ran into a problem with the printing of the front pocket pattern pieces for the men's walking shorts. The way that the waist band and pocked pieces pieces are laid out in a vertical line is where this occurs. On the screen for printing I get page squares in three columns and 8 rows. This is enough for the waist band but needs 1 or 2 more rows to be able to print the front pockets. I made a screen print of the problem if it is needed to see the problem but I would neeed a direct e-mail address to send it to.

Thanks
Pat

My system is:
DS 7+
Windows XP Pro
IE 7
Screen resolution 1600x1200
Deskjet D2445 printer.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ran into a problem with the printing of the front pocket pattern pieces for the men's walking shorts. The way that the waist band and pocked pieces pieces are laid out in a vertical line is where this occurs. On the screen for printing I get page squares in three columns and 8 rows. This is enough for the waist band but needs 1 or 2 more rows to be able to print the front pockets. I made a screen print of the problem if it is needed to see the problem but I would neeed a direct e-mail address to send it to.

Sorry, Pat, but I am not seeing it. I drafted with Men's standard size 47 (an arbitrary pick). Those pieces take 2 pages wide by 7 tall and everything fits easily within that area. Is your size close to some standard?

If you need to send the screen pic, please email to support@LivingsoftNW.com.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am using my own measurements and I'll send both the screen pic and the measurements file.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post