livingsoftnw.groupee.net
Men's walking shorts problem

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/700108521/m/7561099363

26 September 2007, 10:14 AM
Mr. Pat
Men's walking shorts problem
I ran into a problem with the printing of the front pocket pattern pieces for the men's walking shorts. The way that the waist band and pocked pieces pieces are laid out in a vertical line is where this occurs. On the screen for printing I get page squares in three columns and 8 rows. This is enough for the waist band but needs 1 or 2 more rows to be able to print the front pockets. I made a screen print of the problem if it is needed to see the problem but I would neeed a direct e-mail address to send it to.

Thanks
Pat

My system is:
DS 7+
Windows XP Pro
IE 7
Screen resolution 1600x1200
Deskjet D2445 printer.
26 September 2007, 05:28 PM
Dress Shop
quote:
I ran into a problem with the printing of the front pocket pattern pieces for the men's walking shorts. The way that the waist band and pocked pieces pieces are laid out in a vertical line is where this occurs. On the screen for printing I get page squares in three columns and 8 rows. This is enough for the waist band but needs 1 or 2 more rows to be able to print the front pockets. I made a screen print of the problem if it is needed to see the problem but I would neeed a direct e-mail address to send it to.

Sorry, Pat, but I am not seeing it. I drafted with Men's standard size 47 (an arbitrary pick). Those pieces take 2 pages wide by 7 tall and everything fits easily within that area. Is your size close to some standard?

If you need to send the screen pic, please email to support@LivingsoftNW.com.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App
26 September 2007, 07:55 PM
Mr. Pat
I am using my own measurements and I'll send both the screen pic and the measurements file.