New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old discussion List
 Login/Join

<Morgan Babb>
posted
How do I access the previous discussion list? I have some fit problems that were discussed there earlier and wanted to look them up rather than rehashing them again. I could not find the access to it on the livingsoft web site (which probably means I simply over looked it). I wrote support and got no response that I was aware of.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hello Morgan,

The old discussion list no longer operates. It might be possible to search old archives, but I am unaware of how to do that and can no longer log in myself.

Go ahead and ask your quesions and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

Greg

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan Babb:
How do I access the previous discussion list? I have some fit problems that were discussed there earlier and wanted to look them up rather than rehashing them again. I could not find the access to it on the livingsoft web site (which probably means I simply over looked it). I wrote support and got no response that I was aware of.

Hi Morgan,
Maybe you could start a new topic here and describe your fit issue. That way we could create a new archive here of fit issue for use.

Also, what is the best way to search this board for past topics? I too often look over archives for redundant issues and was wondering how to best do it on this board.
TIA,
Linda

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The old discussion ist is NOT an official company sponsored list and has not been for soem time.

The list itself and archives are no longer available.

This list has the disadvantage of being relatively new without a long historical archive; however, there are many power users, educators and staff available to answer your questions.

Regards,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post