Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    6.10 - missing side darts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.10 - missing side darts
 Login/Join

posted
I just upgraded to 6.10. My side darts have disappeared and I can't them to draft even with dart tool. Anyone else seeing this?

Posts: 97 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 12 July 2005 07:26 AM
I just upgraded to 6.10. My side darts have disappeared and I can't them to draft even with dart tool. Anyone else seeing this?

Darts on tops? Mine are still there...

Posts: 35 | Location: UK | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you give us more information, do you have basic, standard, etc? Also did you reboot? That helps also.

I have pro and I just checked, I am getting waist darts, but not on everything and that is not due to DS, but due to my size. I get them on fitted shirt and other fitted items.

I checked under my daughters measurements and waist darts are still there.
HTH,
Linda Flint

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just restarted computer and now darts are back. Perhaps need to reboot before upgrade works properly????

Posts: 97 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Arizona Kathy>
posted
If your darts have disappeared, try rebooting your system.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rjw:
Just restarted computer and now darts are back. Perhaps need to reboot before upgrade works properly????

That is a good "rule of thumb" for anytime you download any software. Some software will have it built to automatically reboot your machine after it downloads its software. I always reboot when I do an upgrade.
Linda Flint

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
B any chance did you click "mens" on a chart or Mia?.the mens fit we are workign on doesnt permit side darts.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you've been playing around going into lots of patterns, DressShop can get confused. Try restart from the file menu or close DS totally and re-open.

I've had that happen this afternoon - closed DS did not reboot, reopened and all was well again.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post