livingsoftnw.groupee.net
6.10 - missing side darts

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/700108521/m/337107441

12 July 2005, 07:26 AM
rjw
6.10 - missing side darts
I just upgraded to 6.10. My side darts have disappeared and I can't them to draft even with dart tool. Anyone else seeing this?
12 July 2005, 07:33 AM
Anne Ray
quote:
Posted 12 July 2005 07:26 AM
I just upgraded to 6.10. My side darts have disappeared and I can't them to draft even with dart tool. Anyone else seeing this?

Darts on tops? Mine are still there...
12 July 2005, 07:34 AM
LindaF
Can you give us more information, do you have basic, standard, etc? Also did you reboot? That helps also.

I have pro and I just checked, I am getting waist darts, but not on everything and that is not due to DS, but due to my size. I get them on fitted shirt and other fitted items.

I checked under my daughters measurements and waist darts are still there.
HTH,
Linda Flint
12 July 2005, 07:41 AM
rjw
Just restarted computer and now darts are back. Perhaps need to reboot before upgrade works properly????
12 July 2005, 08:33 AM
<Arizona Kathy>
If your darts have disappeared, try rebooting your system.
12 July 2005, 08:34 AM
LindaF
quote:
Originally posted by rjw:
Just restarted computer and now darts are back. Perhaps need to reboot before upgrade works properly????

That is a good "rule of thumb" for anytime you download any software. Some software will have it built to automatically reboot your machine after it downloads its software. I always reboot when I do an upgrade.
Linda Flint
12 July 2005, 09:28 AM
Kaaren Hoback
B any chance did you click "mens" on a chart or Mia?.the mens fit we are workign on doesnt permit side darts.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com
13 July 2005, 12:08 AM
Janet Dean
If you've been playing around going into lots of patterns, DressShop can get confused. Try restart from the file menu or close DS totally and re-open.

I've had that happen this afternoon - closed DS did not reboot, reopened and all was well again.