Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    repost - Dressshop sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

repost - Dressshop sale
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Duckie wrote:
I never received a message either and I am sure that you have not been blocked. I am getting the Digest but nothing from info@LivingsoftNW.com
Is it possible to give a heads up on this board just after you send a mass email so that we all can actually go open the spam filter before hitting delete without checking?

The same here. I do not have an ISP that blocks anything. My mail program sorts what it believes to be junk into a junk e-mail folder. I ALWAYS check this before deleting. I did not receive it either.
Elsa

Posts: 70 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's worth checking your account details. Mine also did not have ticks in the box - thouhg I'm SURE Smiler I ticked them. That Mr Nobody'd been at it again...

Posts: 35 | Location: UK | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to ask: please can anyone tell me how long the sale lasts for??

Thanks

Posts: 35 | Location: UK | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
06 August, 2005

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DressShopBob>
posted
quote:

Iknow this is not an actual response but I cannot get in to the Livingsoftnw website at all. I can get into this discussion group but nothing else.
This has been happening for about one week. I can log on at work same as usual but not here at home.Has anything changed that would block my access in the last week ? We have looked at all our defenses and can't find anything that would be causing this. It happened so suddenly. I have tried getting in through Google on Mozilla and Internet explorer as well as through DS6 it all the same. We use the same systems at work as at home so I am Flumoxed and Frustrated. Wont be able to update. Seemed to coincide with my downloading but not installing the 6.10 Update.
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but my access is severely limited.

Hello Penny,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties. I know of no reason that the LivingsoftNW site should be difficult to access other than the usual temporary disruptions that the Internet may be prone to.

You are going to http://www.LivingsoftNW.com? The old URL (http://www.Livingsoft.com) may work and should work, but it is on a different host and is forwarded to the new URL. That gives you double the chance that one of them is down or interupted or doing maintenance or whatever.

So, be sure you try to the direct URL:

http://www.LivingsoftNW.com

All I can think to suggest.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kaaren!

quote:
06 August, 2005

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Hi Bob
No luck just the white screen of death using both addresses. Must be this end. We've disabled everything but we must have missed something.We can't work it out one minute I was accessing the website the next nothing. Weird!!!!!
Thanks for you input.
Penny

DS 7 Standard
Addons 3, 5,9,10 & 14
Sets 1008,1019,1032,1045 & 1052
MPD Pro 1.04
Home Dec Sampler

Posts: 13 | Location: Melbourne,Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't see it in the messages for this topic but don't I remember seeing a correction in the offer code? I am trying to buy the essential lingerie collection and when I insert SR-158 I receive a "Offer Code Invalid" error message.

Thanks for any light you guys can shed for me.

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DressShopBob>
posted
quote:

I don't see it in the messages for this topic but don't I remember seeing a correction in the offer code? I am trying to buy the essential lingerie collection and when I insert SR-158 I receive a "Offer Code Invalid" error message.

I just put Essential Lingerie into my shopping cart and entered that code and clicked the Update button. The price changed as it was supposed to.

If you did anything different, let me know. Otherwise, just try again. If for some reason it still does not work for you, just call the toll free order line and order it that way. The offer is good.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by judith:
I went to the livingsoft site last night and checked my account. Although I'm reasonably sure that I had set it up to receive sale announcements (and I have received them in the past), my account info said that I wasn't set up to receive them. So maybe there was a glitch of some sort and you may want to check your account.

No just checked and all little boxes are checked and email is correct. I think comcast has label LivingsoftNW as spam. I used to open that mail box and look but nothing but well you know was in there so I quit doing that. If we could have a heads up when a mailing is going out on this board, then I would know to look through the spam again in my email. Apparently adding your name to the address book is not all I have to do to let comcast know that I WANT your emails. Smiler
Duckie

DS Pro 6.13 --
with everything,
Hat Shop,
Home Dec,
IE 6.0.2800,
Win XP SP1,
HP Deskjet 6800 wireless

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob

Just for you info I just tried to order again putting in the SR-158 code and clicking on update and the price stayed the same at 59.00. So something must stuck or ??????

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DressShopBob:
quote:

Hi Bob In the email I received for the sale the coupon code was typed SR-158 so I just copied and pasted it in code spot. Well,I just tried again and played around with different variations of the original and finally sr158 is the one that gave me the sale price. I will have to remember that the next time.

I just put Essential Lingerie into my shopping cart and entered that code and clicked the Update button. The price changed as it was supposed to.

If you did anything different, let me know. Otherwise, just try again. If for some reason it still does not work for you, just call the toll free order line and order it that way. The offer is good.

posted Hide Post
Bob
Just to let you know and Kaaren too that we solved the problem. Had to disconnect both the modem and the wireless router and lo and behold it all worked again. I really didn't think it was your doing but I had to ask. I was getting very frustrated.
Thanks for your responses.
Penny

DS 7 Standard
Addons 3, 5,9,10 & 14
Sets 1008,1019,1032,1045 & 1052
MPD Pro 1.04
Home Dec Sampler

Posts: 13 | Location: Melbourne,Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post