Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Update
 Login/Join

posted
Before I download the update, I need to make sure I have it straight what the tests we did actually did. The patch we tested and reported our results awhile ago used the high waist number when we downloaded the patch, correct? So with the new update, if I used the patch just as it downloaded it would have used my high waist offset as the amount of change it entered, is this correct? Want to know where I was with the patch. The patch worked for me just as I downloaded it so need to know what number to put in that measurement to get just what the patch did.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PUT the changed number in dress waist offset and the TRUE number back in high waist.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did the patch use the exact number we had in the high waist when we downloaded it or some % of that number?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Before I download the update, I need to make sure I have it straight what the tests we did actually did. The patch we tested and reported our results awhile ago used the high waist number when we downloaded the patch, correct? So with the new update, if I used the patch just as it downloaded it would have used my high waist offset as the amount of change it entered, is this correct? Want to know where I was with the patch. The patch worked for me just as I downloaded it so need to know what number to put in that measurement to get just what the patch did.

Everything you wrote here is exactly correct. To get the same pattern with the update that you got with the patch, just enter the same number you are currently using for "High Waist Offset" into the new "Dress Waist Offset" field and you should be good to go.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The patch did not change your offset.
If you wanted to change eit yuou entered a different number.

if you didnt try the parch but you already know your waist shaping runs a little north or south you can enter a positive number to raise the waist side or a negative number to lower it.

IF you dotn yet know how the fitted blosue or sheath side seam shaping wears on you.you need to make a trial and see.

If you like what you have dont do a thing!
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great! Thanks for the info.