Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pocket won't print
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I am finally printing out my slacks pattern and have hit a new snag. The inseam pocket shows up in the 25%, but the whole pocket does not print out. Help!----Denise

Posts: 82 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inseam pocket is below the waist band in Extras which is page A2 with 8.5 by 11 inch paper.

Also the default pocket is traditional but I always adjust both the width and depth- I like em deeper.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm running DS7+ I ran into the same problem for printing a pair of walking shorts. On mine the welt pocket is above the inseam pockets on the scree and when printed. There seems to be a limit to how many pages DS can handle, on my computer it is 8 pages tall. The solution I found since I never heard back from Tech Support was to turn off the welt pocket which moved the inseam pockets up on the page enough to print. Then I printed just those sheets I needed. Then I put the welt hip pocket back in and printed it.

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi- Im not familiare with a page length Limit to print but on full scale with a waist band the inseam pocket is pages 7ab and 8ab

I never ever print a waist band- I just cut one based on the width and length I need which can be otained on screen- if I use one so removing the waistband from the print demand places the pocket on the extra pages right at top.

Since Im changing the format any way I also reduce the s/a on just the pocket print out as I would never use a whole 5/8ths for a pocket.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am able to print the upper part of the pocket, but the lower part disappears in full/100% scale.----Denise

quote:
Originally posted by Kaaren Hoback:
Inseam pocket is below the waist band in Extras which is page A2 with 8.5 by 11 inch paper.

Also the default pocket is traditional but I always adjust both the width and depth- I like em deeper.

posted Hide Post
I removed the waistband option and the pocket appeared.----Denise

posted Hide Post
make sure you have inseam pocket selected, adjust dimensions as desired then click "extra" to view the pocket alone. print will print a full scale pocket- I just checked it.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
I tried it again but the only way it would work was to remove the waistband then print the pocket. I wonder if it is because I have Vista. It came with the computer, grrrr. I never use a new operating system until the bugs are out and this one is driving me nuts!----Denise