Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Early gifts
 Login/Join

posted
I have just finished making the log cabin cushion covers, to give as gifts,my next project is a table cloth, which I intend to embroider,placement will take a bit longer on this.My dress making is on hold right now,due to puppy training, the gifts are not a must do right now,but for christmas time! which I can put away when Im done,getting a jump on gifts at present. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OH Freda! its May and you are all ready started on holiday gift making....and Im still thinking more shorts and short sleeve, sleeveless tops and a sun dress for Caes big July BD party....come November I will wish I had been more organized....

I did find the fabric for the sun dress and will ship it back to NY to make there if I dont get to it this month here.

I can now replace 3 pair of now boring OLD shorts and 2 interlock tops and I better get a move on some new summer nighties using the new pegnoir patterns that are soooooooo versatile. I also need to finish the arm,neck and legs of a new bathing suit.It's 85% done, fully lined, molded cups inserted in the lining, just needs finishing and last years favorite is a bit worn looking. Now to find that extra hr or 2.

I also want one more decent summer weight real blouse and around here 'somewhere' is some lovely Liberty of London lawn that I must find and ship home. (Some of this fabric has travelled extensively- one more trip as yardage and it comes back a garment or it packs up in stash for the next 8 months!)
Funny - the minute I leave something behind I want it to use right away.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The pillows were supposed to be last christmas gifts,but I never did get around to them,gggg.Trying to get into my sewing room with puppy training is another story.
Normally I don't proscatinate on things, but those gifts I did.I have some white Lycra spandex to make some new panties for myself, next job after I do the tablecloth. Big Grin

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post