livingsoftnw.groupee.net
Early gifts

This topic can be found at:
https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/524106921/m/9221048603

04 May 2007, 07:55 AM
Llantrisant
Early gifts
I have just finished making the log cabin cushion covers, to give as gifts,my next project is a table cloth, which I intend to embroider,placement will take a bit longer on this.My dress making is on hold right now,due to puppy training, the gifts are not a must do right now,but for christmas time! which I can put away when Im done,getting a jump on gifts at present. Smiler
04 May 2007, 08:29 AM
Kaaren Hoback
OH Freda! its May and you are all ready started on holiday gift making....and Im still thinking more shorts and short sleeve, sleeveless tops and a sun dress for Caes big July BD party....come November I will wish I had been more organized....

I did find the fabric for the sun dress and will ship it back to NY to make there if I dont get to it this month here.

I can now replace 3 pair of now boring OLD shorts and 2 interlock tops and I better get a move on some new summer nighties using the new pegnoir patterns that are soooooooo versatile. I also need to finish the arm,neck and legs of a new bathing suit.It's 85% done, fully lined, molded cups inserted in the lining, just needs finishing and last years favorite is a bit worn looking. Now to find that extra hr or 2.

I also want one more decent summer weight real blouse and around here 'somewhere' is some lovely Liberty of London lawn that I must find and ship home. (Some of this fabric has travelled extensively- one more trip as yardage and it comes back a garment or it packs up in stash for the next 8 months!)
Funny - the minute I leave something behind I want it to use right away.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com
04 May 2007, 01:14 PM
Llantrisant
The pillows were supposed to be last christmas gifts,but I never did get around to them,gggg.Trying to get into my sewing room with puppy training is another story.
Normally I don't proscatinate on things, but those gifts I did.I have some white Lycra spandex to make some new panties for myself, next job after I do the tablecloth. Big Grin