Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Dec  Hop To Forums  Home Dec Topics    Window Seat Cushion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Window Seat Cushion
 Login/Join

posted
Hi I am trying to draft a rectanglar boxed cushion that is 87.5" long. Easy, right? Wrong! Frowner When I go into the program it doesn't give me a length. I think that I have brought this up in the past but can't find anything in the old messages about it. Does someone have a solution? Quick!!! please

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently made a window box cushion that was smaller but I didn't use the program, I just measured the cushion and cut the pieces using those measurements and adding seam allowances with a rotary cutter. I used a suede fabric and it turned out very nice. I also made another one to sit on top of a bench this way.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rhonda

Thanks for your reply. Since the cover is so long I was really concerned with getting it straight, thus the reason I wanted to use the program. Since, my post I have figured out a work around so to speak so I will be cutting it out today after I finished taping the boxing and zipper strip. Off to work on the window seat!

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post