Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Dec  Hop To Forums  Home Dec Topics    Square Box Edge Pillows
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Square Box Edge Pillows
 Login/Join

posted
Hi

Is there any chance of adding a length measurement to the square box edge pillow so we can do a rectangluar pillow? I have to do a window seat cushion and it would be soooo easy if I had a length measurement added to the above mentioned pillow. I know home dec isn't a priority but its been so long since there have been new things added to it if ever.

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just joined the group so you may have already gotten an answer to your question, but have you tried entering two different measurements. One for the square pillow, then for the length of the rectanglur pillow and then mix the pieces.

Jeanne

Posts: 8 | Location: California | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post