Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Dec  Hop To Forums  Home Dec Topics    Bob help! home dec
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob help! home dec
 Login/Join

posted
I posted the following on 9/26 along with a post about a valance I need to do. I received 36 views but no responses. Can you please help me? I can't print my home dec patterns. The only options I have is to print the current page or all pages. It doesn't even tell me how many pages. Could I get the fix it patch again? Where?

Again I cannot see the all the pages to click on when in print mode again. If you remember that happened once before. I think Bob put a scroll bar there but I seem to have lost it. Can't figure out how that happened. Haven't had any puter problems since then.

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again I cannot see the all the pages to click on when in print mode again. If you remember that happened once before. I think Bob put a scroll bar there but I seem to have lost it. Can't figure out how that happened. Haven't had any puter problems since then.

Hi Jane,

Sorry, I don't remember. But, I'll set up again and look and get back to you.

If all you need is the latest update, you can get that at the "Downloads" page. Go to the Livingsoft web site, click on "Downloads". From the list box at the top left, select "Home Dec Sampler", then click the "Download Update" button.

That's the latest there is. If the problem is something other than that, let me know.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jane
Not Bob or Kaaren but I remember having problems getting printing with HatShop so the issue may be the same.

Notes from correspondence from LivingSoft:

Hat Shop does not print from Windows like current Dress Shop it prints from IE not other browser just IE

It prints page by page not print all

IE must be set in page set up to no headers/footers and marging top bottom at 0.5 inches and left right to 0.25 inches

Once IE is set up and java is enabled ( not sun Java by Microsoft VM) which almost be be logged on the IE tools, internet options, advanced.

then the Hat Shop print page set up gets set to same printer, margins as IE

Hat Shop only works with 8.5” * 11”.

I suspect that Home Dec and Hat Shop have the same printing requirements as the design screens look very similar.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob

Okay here we go again. I posted a message on 9/26 with regard to my home dec printing function only having print all or one page at a time. You fixed this back in April for me but it doesn't seem to be there now. See below for our 4/23 emails.
In a message dated 4/23/2005 4:56:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bjsetc@earthlink.net writes:
If you recall I was having a problem with meas. in home dec. Also, I forgot to mention that I can't print more than the first page individually because the print pages are too low on my screen and I have scrolled down all I can. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

Hello Bobbi Jo and Jane,

I'm surprised that this has not come up before. The "Print All" button works of course, but the page selector gadget can go off the bottom of the screen with several patterns if the user has display settings less than 1280 by 1024. I guess most people just got by with the "Print All".

I posted a patch that will correct this. It is a self-extracting zip file that can be downloaded from:

http://www.livingsoft.com/builds/HomeDecPatch.exe

Thanks for letting me know about it...

- Bob Clardy

I have checked the link mentioned above but it does not work anymore.
On 9/26 you advised me that you would check into it and get back to me. It was this email that I thought I had responded to and was waiting for your answer but apparently I never sent it because I can't find any evidence that I did. Anyway I am still having the problem.

Jane Krychiw

Posts: 147 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.livingsoft.com/builds/HomeDecPatch.exe

I have checked the link mentioned above but it does not work anymore.
On 9/26 you advised me that you would check into it and get back to me. It was this email that I thought I had responded to and was waiting for your answer but apparently I never sent it because I can't find any evidence that I did. Anyway I am still having the problem.

Hi Jane,

I'm pretty sure that I responded to the reply that you forgot to send... or wait. Maybe I forgot to reply to the one you did not send. Not sure now. ;-)

In any case, I have hunted up that patch and reposted it. It should be there now.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane and anyone else looking for this patch, try http://www.livingsoftnw.com/builds/HomeDecPatch.exe.

When a link doesn't work, be sure to verify whether the "nw" appears after livingsoft. If it doesn't, then add it.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post