Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    anyone used front yoke successfully?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone used front yoke successfully?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Quote: I also wish for an underbust yoke

I'm not sure if this is what you want but the under bust yoke is available in the unfitted shirt.

Posts: 71 | Location: Melbourne, Aust | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
shaped.....
think halter top with "cupping"
lingerie style empire
the underbust mimicking the shape of the lower edge of the lower bra cup.....

Yes, yes, yes!!! There are so many great styles with that lovely curved yoke under the bust - including the wedding dress I'm having made for DD#2's wedding one year from today. It's such a flattering line on so many women. It would be a great option.

Sue W.
DS6.11, Illusions, Fashion Designer 1, Ult. Outerwear, Fit Tool, Essential Lingerie/Activewear, All pattern sets through #1046, Add-ons #9, #10, #14

Posts: 13 | Location: Whitby, ON, Canada | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post