Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    hem circumference on tops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hem circumference on tops
 Login/Join

<Colleen>
posted
Perhaps this is for the wish list. I'd like to be able to change the circumference of a top at the hem so that I can balance the top from the ab and hip measurements instead of having the circumference hook back in toward the body at the hem. Any suggestions????

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colleen,

I am not sure exactly what you are asking.

quote:
instead of having the circumference hook back in toward the body at the hem.

This is what I don't understand.

You can change the circumference of a top at the hem by adjusting the ease (ab and/or hip) but you need to be certain that it will still fit.

I hope this helps, but I may just not understand the question.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Colleen>
posted
Carolyn,
Instead of my side seam going straight down from the widest part of the lower body (0n tops) it curves back inward toward the thigh. It's rather an irritant to have to take a pencil to the side seam all the time. I may have another issue though because I think that the sands of time have shifted/sifted lower again!

It's not the hip that I want to increase nor the ab. It's below those that I want to increase to make the front match the larger measurement.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post