New
Find
Notify
Tools

Millinery Suppliers
 Login/Join

Board Administrator
posted
Heres the list for some on line USA Millinery Suppliers- there may local shops to fill your needs. Feel free to post additional shops that can be added to our lists.

This document will open with your free Adobe Reader.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

PDF DocMillinery_Suppliers.pdf (3 Kb, 46 downloads) Millinery Suppliers

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am having a problem opening this pdf file. Is it just me?

Posts: 55 | Location: Alamosa, Colorado | Registered: 01 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
I just cyhecked its working, need a free adobe reader current version or Docudesk or any other adobe reader.

Kaaren

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am having a problem opening this pdf file. Is it just me?

You can get to the same list of millinery supply links in the latest Livingsoft newsletter. Visit www.LivingsoftNW.com, scroll to the bottom and click the link that reads "View latest edition". Toward the bottom of that newsletter are the millenery links.

posted Hide Post
Thank you for the posting here.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, the info about the links in the newsletter helped.

Posts: 55 | Location: Alamosa, Colorado | Registered: 01 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post