Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Livingsoft Newsletter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Livingsoft Newsletter
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

Several people have asked about the long absent Livingsoft newsletter and we just wanted to let everyone know that another issue is about ready to release and should be out early next week. In addition to some helpful articles and Q&A, this one will also include news about the upcoming Dress Shop Spring 2006 collection.

If you have changed your email address in recent months, do check that the email address on file in your Livingsoft web site "Your Acccount" page is correct.

Stay tuned...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
Hi

In Chat Class last week Kaaren mentioned, in passing, an MPD Newsletter. I have received no other notification of an MPD Newsletter even though I have purchased MPD Pro. When and where was the notification of the release of the MPD Newsletter made?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
on this board.under announcements newlestter

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
HI

I get all emails from this Groupee Discussion list sent to my in box as they are posted. I haven't received any emails regarding an MPD Newsletter (just Bob's pre-notification of a coming DS Newsletter). Seems no matter how many times I try to get myself registered to actually receive notifications automatically, they just don't come through.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I get all emails from this Groupee Discussion list sent to my in box as they are posted. I haven't received any emails regarding an MPD Newsletter (just Bob's pre-notification of a coming DS Newsletter). Seems no matter how many times I try to get myself registered to actually receive notifications automatically, they just don't come through.

I don't know if this is true or not, but one user reported to me that some spam filters pay attention to what addresses are in your email program's address book. Automated emails from sources listed get through. Others do not.

I checked my own email program address book and the discussion board source appears there (livingsoftnw.groupee.net). Email addresses that I send email to are automatically added. But, I have never sent email to info@MyPatternDesigner.com and that address (which the newsletter came from) does not appear. For that matter, neither does info@LivingsoftNW.com.

In any case, if this theory about some spam filters paying attention to the email address book has any merit, you might try adding those addresses to your email address book and see if that helps.

Just another guess...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post