Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Wish list for the discussion board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wish list for the discussion board
 Login/Join

posted
I wish that the discussions for MPD and DS were separate. I may, some day, move up to MPD, but right now I'm happy with DS and have a lot more to explore and try with that program. So at the moment I have no interest in reading all the questions and comments about MPD, but I enjoy reading everyone's success stories and questions about DS. Any chance of separating the two?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ooops. I just scrolled down and saw that you've already done it. You folks are always ahead of me!

Posts: 13 | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are separated.theres s DS section and MPD section. go to GO> then My space and set your rpeferences for which sections you want to get mail on.

to get to go on any email from the list click the first spot in the line that depicts where tis comign from "groupee at livingsoftnw"
in the upper left find the "go" and click that.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too would like to receive only DS interest but cannot seem to find how to do that... I tried to follow the Go-My Space..Preference.. but did not understand where to chose DS only.
sorry, guess my brain is off in space today.
Thanks.. Pat

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try the notifications button after your in my space section,there is a help on how to do things here I think its under Faq's/how to use the board section.You may want to check that out,have fun Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post