Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Link to patch
 Login/Join

posted
I'm attemptng to try downloading the patch again but am finding the link not functioning. I get the "This page can not be displayed message" Any ideas for me to try?

Spring & Summer Collection
Dress Shop Activewear II
Dress Shop 6 Pro
Fashion Designer 2
Pattern Set #1050
Princess Designer
Illusions
Pattern Set #1052
Ultimate Outerwear
Dress Shop 5 Pro
Dress Shop Ultimate Pants
Home Dec Sampler
Fashion Designer
Pattern Packs 1001 through 1044
Pattern Set #1045
Windows XP Home
IE 6.02
HP psc 2410xi

Posts: 7 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm attemptng to try downloading the patch again but am finding the link not functioning. I get the "This page can not be displayed message" Any ideas for me to try?

Yes. We pulled the patch. Patches are not intended for everyone. They are posted when requested. That particular patch fixed some particular issues that several users reported. They got the patch. We're done with it. The mistaken impression that everyone needs to get every patch causes more nuisance than benefit.

The amount of time spent discussing this patch has already taken more time that we put into correcting the program issues that it dealt with. I personally think that the program improvements are more important and would rather spend my time there, not debating virus scanners with infected users.

The fixes will be included in the next update.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand. Sorry for the "uproar".

Spring & Summer Collection
Dress Shop Activewear II
Dress Shop 6 Pro
Fashion Designer 2
Pattern Set #1050
Princess Designer
Illusions
Pattern Set #1052
Ultimate Outerwear
Dress Shop 5 Pro
Dress Shop Ultimate Pants
Home Dec Sampler
Fashion Designer
Pattern Packs 1001 through 1044
Pattern Set #1045
Windows XP Home
IE 6.02
HP psc 2410xi

Posts: 7 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post