Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wishes
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I use the program in ways I'm sure that Bob and Karen(?) never imagined; but it is flexible and I'm very happy with the time saved. I have had problems in the past, but they were very helpful with fixes.

And I for one hope they keep at it..

Posts: 1 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob,

I have a question and it has nothing to do with the program per se.

I purchased the gold membership and now I am reading that you may charge for updates or whatever.

I was under the impression that the "gold" membership was forever and would never need to pay again.

At the price of the "gold" membership I am starting to feel really sick to my stomach.

Please email me at mardafrie@aol.com so that I may know the answer to this question.

Marda

ME and STs

Posts: 5 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hello Marda,

You are mistaken. We are not going to charge you for updates. Your membership gives you a free copy of all of the software we are currently shipping, including updates.

Greg Hightower

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg

Thank you for your re-assurance.

I understand that the lyris digest is no longer and I completely understand why.

There was no need for other programs to be mentioned and it was definitely in bad taste.

Again, thank you for your reassurance.

Marda

ME and STs

Posts: 5 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: 15 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post