Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mens pattn packet
 Login/Join

posted
I have downloaded the mens pattn packet,and on screen, it shows the back shirt as yoked,is this how its supposed to be? or do i have something stuck in my saved patterns please?TIA Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have downloaded the mens pattn packet,and on screen, it shows the back shirt as yoked,is this how its supposed to be? or do i have something stuck in my saved patterns please?TIA

If you are talking about the Men's Dress Shirt, then yes. Both the front and back are yoked. There is a single yoke piece that connects to both, eliminating the shoulder seam.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are several patterns in the mens collection that have back yokes at default.which pattern among the 90+ are you asking about?

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren Im talking about pattern set 1012,there is a front on the shirt,but the back has a yoke showing at defaults.I can use tools, and change this by the way to no yoke at all.Just curious at to why the back had a yoke and the front didn't, since I have not changed it in any way.Thanks for the help here Smiler

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are still multiple patterns in that set.which pattern?

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren sorry took so long in replies,I looked at the mens dress and tapered shirts, both have no yoke on the shirt back pattern,yet above the front shirts, a seperate yoke is above it.I gather this is as Bob explained it previously. SmilerThank you.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

posted Hide Post
Kaaren sorry took so long in replies,I looked at the mens dress and tapered shirts, both have no yoke on the shirt back pattern,yet above the front shirts, a seperate yoke is above it.I gather this is as Bob explained it previously.

That yoke IS the classic shirt yoke containing both the full back yoke and that portion which comes forward on the front.

It contains all the back neck and a portion of the front neck.

The light gray line IS the shoulder line so a protion of both front and back arm hole are included in the yoke piece.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks kaaren just having a blond hair day here dummie me .Now why didn't I figure that one out eh? GGGG

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Windows7Home Prem. IE10