Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dart Center Offset
 Login/Join

posted
Well, I'm feeling kinda ignorant. When was this measurement added? ConfusedI don't remember seeing it before. From reading the definition, it seems it would only come into play with a dress whose shaping came from front and back darts. Sometimes I feel like I'm experiencing early on-set of dementia! Big Grin

AliceM DS Educator
DS6.14 Pro, MPD with everything else. WinXP, HP3050 color laser printer

Posts: 36 | Location: Ocean Park, WA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a great deal posted on this about being able to place this side seam shaping above the waist instead of at.

and the ability to independantly move the greatest width of dart placement OR not independant of the waist side seam shaping.

it has been the topic in the class room on 7 different occassions in one horu classes.

You should also be able to find the various discussions in the archives on this list .In general the best search term might be waist shaping or waist side seam shaping

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alice McGlothin:
When was this measurement added?
Alice, see the text with the announcement of Build 6.13 here on the livingsoftnw.groupee.net page. Big Grin

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post