Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

problem report
 Login/Join

posted
It's been a long time since I sent in a problem report, and I don't remember what is supposed to happen when you do (do you get a different screen in DS, letting you know it went through, for instance?)

Kathy Warner

Posts: 81 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, you get a screen that notifies you that you have sent the problem report.

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carolyn.

I guess I'd better try again.

Kathy

posted Hide Post
I've been trying to send a problem report since Saturday, and it doesn't seem to be working. I can send and receive email from that computer, and I downloaded the most recent DS patch in case that was it. Has the problem report gone into hiding?

Kathy Warner
tired of describing the goofy vest

Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
when a problem report gets sent it has a little popup that says its sent.
Kaaren

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone that would be working problem reports from support to programmers have been taking a winter Presidents Day national holiday.

Everyone is back to work Wednesday.
Your internet connection must be on when sending the report. IF it is and you have completed the required elements of the form we either have multiple copies of your report or the report area of the site had a problem and went undetected.

We will find out some time tomorrow.(west coast time)
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not getting the little popup, so I guess it's not going anywhere. I am connected to the internet. Are other problem reports getting through? I know it was on the fritz at some point.

My other idea is could my PC still be trying to communicate with the old address? I have 6.16 and got the latest patch, but maybe there's a spanner in the works?

Kathy Warner

posted Hide Post
OK, our messages crossed in the ether I guess. Tomorrow, tomorrow....

Kathy

posted Hide Post
Are other people's problem reports getting through? It's Wednesday now and I've been trying since Saturday night. I don't get the little screen saying it's been sent. I'd like to send the thing and go on to something else!

Kathy Warner

posted Hide Post
staff that recieve and distribute problem reports to the folks that handle the various types of problems are on holiday for Presidents week.

I have sent a test report and got an acknowledgment it was sent.

When they return and work their way though the back log we will know.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I send off a problem report from within MPD this weekend without problems.

Ekaterin
DS Pro 6, all tools, MPD Pro 2.0
Canon MX860

Posts: 17 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post