Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Princess vest
 Login/Join

posted
Two members of our WA user group have drafted the princess vest with a shawl collar. We both noted about a one inch difference between the front and back panel pieces, under the arm. Are we doing something wrong?

AliceM DS Educator
DS6.14 Pro, MPD with everything else. WinXP, HP3050 color laser printer

Posts: 36 | Location: Ocean Park, WA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please always report which program which version. I see it in the curent version. It is now reported. Thank you.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opps, sorry 'bout that! Yep, its 6.14, and I have Pro with everything, including MPD. Thanks for reporting this, Kaaren.

AliceM DS Educator

Posts: 36 | Location: Ocean Park, WA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, which is the better work around; lengthen the front or shorten the back, or does it make any difference?

AliceM DS Educator

posted Hide Post
i AHVENT LOOK LONG ENOUGH OR HARD ENOUGH YET..CHECK THE ARM HOLE DEPTHS AND MAKE SURE THE RESULT WHEN YOU CLOSE THE DARTING IN THE ARM HOLE WINDS UP SO THE ABCK IS 1 INCH DEEPER THAN FRONT
THEN MATCH UP SIDE SEAMS.
IM NTO SURE EXACTLYW HERE TIS BROKEN YET JUST THE SIDE LENGTHS ARE NOT MATCHING.
JUST FINISHED CLASS AND TIS GETTIGN LATE SO WILL AHEV TO WAIT TILL MORNING.
kAAREN

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the cutest blouse in Nancy's Notions newest catalog ( I think that is where it is ). It was a princess line,flared bottom hem, no sleeves, 2" cutouts at the botton of the front seams, button closure, tiny collar. This info on the princess fix will help trememdously while reproducing the picture in the catalog. Thanks, Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post