Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Black Friday sale, 50% off everything!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday sale, 50% off everything!!!
 Login/Join

posted
What the heck, everybody is having these new fangled Black Friday sales so why not us?! Smiler

Use code DSBLACKFRIDAY2023 for 50% off EVERYTHING on dressshopapp.com !

Good through November 30, 2023.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anna Nguyen, Dress Shop App,

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Anna,

I could give myself a Christmas present of favourite patterns that keep getting removed Big Grin

I'm Snoopy Dancing!!!!!

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Pattern Sets 1044,1046, 1049,1050. & other.
Autumn 2009
Ultimate Lingerie & Loungewear '23

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helen M. SA:
Thanks Anna,

I could give myself a Christmas present of favourite patterns that keep getting removed Big Grin
Well, here's the chance!

But, seriously though, once you purchased a product, it's yours to use for life. If you lose access to it, there is something wrong. Please let us know if that is the case and we will rectify the situation ASAP.

--
Anna

Posts: 108 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The link does not seem to work. The link "dressshopapp.com" will not open.
Thanks, Kathy

Posts: 25 | Registered: 29 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Anna, I did buy the Re-Release of "Ultimate Lingerie and Loungewear" as a Christmas Present, although I already own most patterns - the problem with one of my favourite patterns (Kimono Yoke Shirt) was that It was in the original builds as far back as V8 and earlier, then at one stage it became a mens pattern (not that that mattered for a while), then DS Bob removed it because it had "coding issues" (don't know why it always worked for me.... then was re-introduced by you in a set I couln't afford. I did note with some new measurements in wizard (not adjusted for my shortened frame yet) that the pattern drafts fine, although the Yoke doesn't show until Yoke Design Tool is opened. Hopefully once I have adjusted the horizontal dimensions to the vertical & diagonal I won't have broken it.

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Autumn 2009

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

Posts: 77 | Location: Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kt:
The link does not seem to work. The link "dressshopapp.com" will not open.
Thanks, Kathy
Ooops, sorry! We fixed it. Thanks for letting us know!

--
Anna

posted Hide Post
Thanks Anna, I did buy the Re-Release of "Ultimate Lingerie and Loungewear" as a Christmas Present, although I already own most patterns - the problem with one of my favourite patterns (Kimono Yoke Shirt) was that It was in the original builds as far back as V8 and earlier, then at one stage it became a mens pattern (not that that mattered for a while), then DS Bob removed it because it had "coding issues" (don't know why it always worked for me.... then was re-introduced by you in a set I couln't afford. I did note with some new measurements in wizard (not adjusted for my shortened frame yet) that the pattern drafts fine, although the Yoke doesn't show until Yoke Design Tool is opened. Hopefully once I have adjusted the horizontal dimensions to the vertical & diagonal I won't have broken it.

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Autumn 2009

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

posted Hide Post
I am a platinum member and don't know how to download the Lingerie program? I can see the activation codes but don't see where the download button is. Thanks

Posts: 25 | Registered: 29 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KT, My emails are coming through a couple of days late so my answer may be defunct.If you haven't clicked on File Activate Products, Go first to help, what do I own and make a note (I have so many that I can't tell which is this years version of re-released Lingerie etc). Then go back to File Acivate Products and let it do its thing. Once I had done that I was able to see the Kimono Yoke Shirt Pattern that I was after, and I notice that when going to File Load Pattern that the Lingerie Folder / patterns are all updated either from the year I first got them, or the date I installed DS onto my new Computer to the date I purchased this new release.. Hope this makes sense. (I am Not Platinum.)

Helen M
Sth Australia
DS9 Pro
Ultimate Outerwear,
Ultimate Pants.
Add Ons 1 - 14,
Autumn 2009

Windows 11 x64 Pro
Canon IX6860

posted Hide Post
Hi Anna, thank you for the 50% off Sale! I just purchased the rest of the Seasonal Collections that I did not own and the pant collections for the pant customizer tool and I'm having a problem. The Seasonal Collections seem to be working just fine but the pants
collections are not showing as active in the pants customizer tool. I've tried activating the codes several times and still no go. The pant patterns do show as owned in the pant folder under Load Pattern but when I open them in the pant tool the new patterns still show as preview only. All the pant patterns I already owned show up active and customizable ready to print in the pant tool. Help please! Thank you!

Debbie O'Connor
Dress Shop Pro 9

Posts: 38 | Location: Richmond Missouri | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emailing you.

--
Anna

posted Hide Post
On no! I am just seeing the 50% off now! I get the digest. Is it too late?

Nora

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid it's too late, but please do keep an eye out. We will likely have another sale over the holiday/New Year.

--
Anna