Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS newsletter
 Login/Join

posted
I checked my account for dress shop and I do have newletters and other emails checked. However, I didn't receive the #12 newletter. Why?

Regards,
Mary Lu
Houston

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I checked my account for dress shop and I do have newletters and other emails checked. However, I didn't receive the #12 newletter. Why?

Same here.
Linda Badeen

Posts: 5 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received the newsletter, but I did not receive the notification of the release of Ver. 6.17, although, I have received the messages of the patches since then. I have checked My Account a couple of times recently and everything is checked. Go figure. Gremlins.

Posts: 183 | Location: CA | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The reasons for not getting email that is sent to you are many and varied. Below is a link to the bounce list from an emailing that was done in March. We do not produce these lists often as:

1. They are huge and time consuming to build.
2. There is nothing that we can do about any of the reasons provided in it.

You may be able to do something, though. So, take a look at the list and see if any of the reasons for non-delivery might apply to you. If they do, then you should correct the problem, then check that your email preferences are still on (they do get shut off automatically in the event of bounced emails).

The list is here:

Email bounce reports

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My account(s) is(are) checked to receive newsletters. There are no newsletters in my junk mail, and there is over 1500 mb of empty space in my mailbox. I have received no newsletters in the last month.
Diane in Central Virginia
diane7570quilter@hotmail.com

Diane in Central Virginia
Computer Aided Threads
Livingsoft and Electric Quilt
Educator

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sometimes announcements get caught in spam folders, and we've been advised to put info@livingsoftnw.com on our okay lists for email (the "not spam" list in your spam checker). The Livingsoft Northwest Newsletter Volume 11 came from info@livingsoftnw.com. However, the "LivingSoft Subscriber Newsletter Volume 12" with subject line "Dress Shop Newsletter" received on May 5th was from info@mypatterndesigner.com. So, best add that address to the acceptable email list in your filter and spam programs, too.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
Hi

MPD Newsletters #1 and #2 are available as PDF files. When will #3 be put up as a PDF file? When I try to print it just from the Latest Newsletter link, the right hand side of the Q & A column doesn't print(lose about 2" off the righthand side of the page when printing). Reducing the text size doesn't solve the problem.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
MPD Newsletters #1 and #2 are available as PDF files. When will #3 be put up as a PDF file?

The PDF version of MPD newsletter #3 has now been posted.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post