Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Save a design prior to purchase
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Save a design prior to purchase
 Login/Join

<Arizona Kathy>
posted
Good Morning, How can I save a design I'm working on, and need to continue to work on, before I'm ready to purchase the design.

Is there a temporary save file which will allow me to pull the design/pattern back up so I can fine tune adjustments, and it just won't have a print function.

Kathy in AZ
psalmist7@earthlink.net

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good Morning, How can I save a design I'm working on, and need to continue to work on, before I'm ready to purchase the design.

Is there a temporary save file which will allow me to pull the design/pattern back up so I can fine tune adjustments, and it just won't have a print function.

I'm sorry, but there is no save function for patterns that are not owned.

You could print out the option summary, which keeps track of the changes that you have made to the pattern you are working on. Later, if you purchase the pattern, re-selecting those options and amounts takes very little time.

All I can think to suggest....

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Arizona Kathy>
posted
Thanks Bob, I'll try printing out the options page, would be easier and more accurate than keeping track of them on a piece of paper.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post