New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quiet board
 Login/Join

posted
Seems this board is so quiet lately,we all miss Kaaren a great deal.Frowner
So what are you making lately?I have been busy sewing a blouse, but now and then I have to put it down and do other things around the house hahah.I need to get more inspired again sewing something new to wear.
Thinking on some winter type pants. I really need new ones.!

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Freda,
Yes I too miss Kaaren. I am making bags at the moment. I have been doing classes on Craftsy. I have made a few pairs of pants this year also a blouse/jacket. out of cotton to wear over a camisole. We have had a brilliant summer here in the uK and sewing hasn't been top of the list.
Marge

Posts: 237 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I also miss Kaaren. She was a wonderful part of our lives for so long. I would hope that DS & MPD would carry on with her name inbedded in the programs, some how.
I've been busy making fancy t-shirts out of fancy/colorful knit fabrics. Thanks to Sawyer Brook's fabrics. Just organizing my sewing room over & over again. I've saved too many "just in cases" for the future. I have to live a long, long time to even make a dent in there. Eeker
Hugs to all.
Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bobbieann
I agree with you on the board,I wish I had a good stash in my closet though lol.
Lately I have been making in the hoop purses.they are just small sizes though.I really need to get some winter type pants made before the snow flys here hahhaah.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LL, let us know what fabrics & colors you decide on for those winter type pants. Shhh we don't want to hear the snow flying. ggg One of these days I'll get back to my embroidery machine.

PeggyM, Will you be posting pics of any sewing you've done lately. Hope so. The weather is starting to calm down a little down here. Altho DH just told me we are supposed to get some 90+ degree weather here during this week. Whew, sounds like I'll be staying indoors for a couple days, in our air conditioned house.
Toodles, Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ladies,
My most recent usage of MPD has been for a church friend who was one of my students when I taught Saturday classes at church. She is finishing her chemo sessions for a cancer that is known for its 98% male population!! When MD Anderson learned of her, they hustled her down to Houston for an intense treatment. As of last week, her reports show no cancer cells in her body !!!!! She will have her last chemo next week, then go in for a 6 mth checkup.
Her request was that I generate a new pant pattern for her skinny body so she won't look sick in her regular clothes. My pleasure !!!

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My brain won't let me remember where I find the DS 9.09 update. I am still working in 9.03 and guess I really should download the update. Can some kind soul give me directions ? Thanks

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
My brain won't let me remember where I find the DS 9.09 update. I am still working in 9.03 and guess I really should download the update. Can some kind soul give me directions ? Thanks

http://www.livingsoftnw.com/DownloadsNew.htm

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.mypatterndesigner.com/MPD/Home.htm

try this for latest update MPD 4.0

Posts: 26 | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post