New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob's announcement
 Login/Join

posted
Bob,
I hope this doen't mean that you are leaving the company. I for one really appreciate everything you have done for DS & MPD.

If this is the case...good luck in the future. Smiler

Barbara in N. E. GA.

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what announcement?
KatC

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope this doen't mean that you are leaving the company. I for one really appreciate everything you have done for DS & MPD.

If this is the case...good luck in the future.

Thank you very much.

I actually left Livingsoft last December when MPD really got going, but have provided contract support as needed with questions, problem reports, and assisting with program fixes. It's been rather confusing, supporting the two different lines while also working on new patterns and tools for MPD.

But, Dress Shop support has pretty well stabilized now - fewer changes and fewer new problems. The support staff really does not need me there any longer. Thank goodness. ;-)

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DressShopBob:
quote:

If this is the case...good luck in the future.

Thank you very much.

I actually left Livingsoft last December when MPD really got going, but have provided contract support as needed with questions, problem reports, and assisting with program fixes. It's been rather confusing, supporting the two different lines while also working on new patterns and tools for MPD.

But, Dress Shop support has pretty well stabilized now - fewer changes and fewer new problems. The support staff really does not need me there any longer. Thank goodness. ;-)
Bob if this was put to a vote, that we need you,mine would be Yes,you have done a lot of good work for L.S,& helped a lot of people out with problems.However we must move forward in life.Good Luck in the future Bob.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bob if this was put to a vote, that we need you,mine would be Yes,you have done a lot of good work for L.S,& helped a lot of people out with problems.However we must move forward in life.Good Luck in the future Bob.

Thank you, Freda. And, I hope your own infectious joy from sewing will continue to be shared with many others!

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post