Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Finally seeing photos, and worth the wait!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally seeing photos, and worth the wait!
 Login/Join

posted
Thank you so much to Jane, Teresa, Sheila and Kaaren for advice and help when I wasn't able to view the photos at the club site. (Kaaren, thanks for following up and getting me squared away!) I've just spent the past hour-plus looking at all the wonderful photos. Very inspirational and encouraging. Well worth a stroll through the "gallery". Smiler

Since people frequently seem to have trouble finding the photos, I was wondering if the directions might be put somewhere on this website so they didn't need to be repeated so often??? I know I was probably the 100th person to request help. Razzer

Linda in VA

Posts: 86 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill post it again here as this is a searchable web site.
To view photos you need to join the "club" and this is the best time to say that the weekend of the 20th the Quiltropolis site will be going through a major update.

During that weekend the site will be down!
We will loose everything in the talk forum.

The photos will be pulled and held aside to be reposted.

The "links" which contain links to designers, how to articles, resources for fabrics, trims, zippers, interfacings and much more will also be saved and reposted.

Ive been promised the membership list will also be saved and "moved over".

As with any switch over I expect some hassles.if there aren't any I will be one happy camper.

To get to club
1 go to quiltropolis.com
2 left hand side click on clubs, apply for password. Once you get it LOG IN
3 click on sewing
4 click on DressShop
5 apply for membership
as soon as I get it I check that you are a DS owner ( the only requirement)
and approve the application.

The next time you log in with your password you can "save your password" and bookmark the page.

I ahve the club site saved to my tool bar so its one click, log in and view.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post