Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    The newness of it all
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The newness of it all
 Login/Join

posted
I think I have figured it out - we'll see. Got all my kiddos gathered and we are going to the ballgame tonight to celebrate my birthday (today) and my daughter's (Aug 10), but first I need to ask a question. When I add 2" to the length adjust, the entire pant grows when I make it up. It doesn't appear on the 25% printouts. I had to completely disassemble two pants, print out the default length, then recut the default pants from the disassembled ones. That's how much difference in size there was. I even tried the floor to hem choice to no avail. Obviously I did something wrong. Can someone offer a clarification? TIA,Kelly
PS - Is my signature coming through?

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The length should be added at hem length down..exactly which pant did you try this on and which version of the program are you using so I can try and replicate it.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still testing.

Posts: 203 | Location: mailto:kaydavid@verizon.net | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious. When I post I can see the post at the site. Sometimes the post shows up in my email and sometimes it doesn't. Any one else notice this?

Still have not figured out how to get the large manula Bob was talking about or maybe I could figure this out. Frowner

Posts: 203 | Location: mailto:kaydavid@verizon.net | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying this out. I seem to have been lost somewhere. I can read on site...when I try to change something I am told I am not on. Yet I seem to be able to post, or we will see if I am. Cheryl

mail to: gasc61944@verizon.net

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post