Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bra size re: darts
 Login/Join

posted
DS 6 only goes to DDD and I wear G. What should I need to adjust and how much. I do have the dart tool, so I assume I need to adjust the width but not sure how much.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Susiemom

I too am a G cup, 34G to be precise. Using DS6 when you enter your measurements the program makes the pattern to fit you. You don't have to specify what your cup size is. I have a great fitting sloper which has allowed me to make a great assortment of princess, shoulder mainly, tops and jackets that really flatter my large bust. I'm really looking forward to the new Princess draft that is coming out in the new update.

DS 7 Standard
Addons 3, 5,9,10 & 14
Sets 1008,1019,1032,1045 & 1052
MPD Pro 1.04
Home Dec Sampler

Posts: 13 | Location: Melbourne,Australia | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DS 6 and MPD both compute yourt cup size usign a variety of formulas. The standards may only go to DDD but then you need to make sure you go to a larger chart ( more avdanced full chart) and enter high bust, bust, span and radius.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kaaren

Posts: 16 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post