Find
Notify
Tools

Update?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by InspiredSewing:
Personally, I don't know why this stupid topic was even started. Isn't it *obvious* that Bob will post both the update and notification of it WHEN the durned thing is READY. All this topic has now caused is confusion that some one may have missed it. The day is not over until midnight and if it is delayed that is HIS prerogative for our benefit. Sheesh, no wonder the guy gets short tempered at times.

We have been assured that notification will be posted to a nice distinctive topic all on its own so no-one will miss it.

Mount St.Tessa blowing her top and letting off steam.

Welcome to the club, we are allowed a blowup every now and then.

You forgot to mention that 12:00 midnight is midnight Western Time - which is 3:00 a.m. EST.

And, BTW, I whole heartedly agree with your sentiments.
Linda Flint

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, Linda, I understand what you are saying, but I have been waiting for awhile for the new patterns that were advertised in a misleading way. Even Peggy Sue did not know that 6.10 was not ready when I paid for my pattern set. I am a teacher with very limited time for sewing during the school year, so each summer day is precious.

Margaret (Meg)

Posts: 5 | Location: Spring Valley, CA | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.Mount St.Tessa

oh ohhhhhh can i borrow that. GGGG
poor dh has been jumped on a couple times for interrupting while im typing a long Im or email....

final day of release is "volcanic".. way too much caffein and way not enough time.....

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Margaret (Meg):
Well, Linda, I understand what you are saying, but I have been waiting for awhile for the new patterns that were advertised in a misleading way. Even Peggy Sue did not know that 6.10 was not ready when I paid for my pattern set. I am a teacher with very limited time for sewing during the school year, so each summer day is precious.

I'm sorry Meg, without the original message I sent I can't be sure what you are talking about, I had to go looking for this message to find the original thread.
Please in the future, when you want to send a message of this tone, please do not include me. I understand that you have "issues", alot of people do. I have seen some of the nicest people lose it lately, me being one of them. I just no longer wish to be associated with any "negativity" of any kind and that includes virtual negativity.
I saw nothing misleading about the advertising, not having "real" photos is not misleading, it is not enough information. But misleading is a harsh word. And everybody's time is limited nowadays.
Thank you for your understanding,
Linda Flint

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LindaF,

Posts: 139 | Location: New York | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of us are still slogging through this new format, too. I'm not sure I am getting the emails and don't want to miss it. So I understand the ???
Just an aside, the code for the new patterns aren't listed on my account page. I do have the code but want to make sure it is recorded so I don't have to search through emails when I need to reinsert sometime in the future. Is the new code supposed to be there now, or not until the update goes out? Guess this should go on it's own topic. Sorry in advance.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
Hi

Having troubles trying to find anything. Received no notice of the update. Finally found where to register for Notifications of Updates. Now it wants me to Close Window - then throws me out. When I try to come back in, it just offers me Close Window and throws me out again.

This is really the most painful user unfriendly list they could find.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Marilyn in Brisbane>
posted
Just checked the Livingsoft NW site for updates. The new Update was supposed to be up on 11 July. It is now Tuesday, 12 July, and the update page still tells me the last update was April 23 (and I did refresh). They said last week that the new update would actually be up before July 11 so people could see the new patterns before for 20% discount ran out.

Is there a new update? When will it be put up on the Livingsoft NW site?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, there is a new update. It will be out soon. Testing is over and final preparations of the file are under way.

Personally, I never believe software release dates until I have the software. Too many things can happen to cause a delay.

Carolyn

Posts: 190 | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new update has arrived. Smiler

Penny H

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted July 11,2005 US Time.
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post