Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    6.13 side seam negative #s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.13 side seam negative #s
 Login/Join

posted
Have downloaded 6.13. I'm the one person who wanted her side waist lowered. Checked and new chart does not accept negative #s. (duuuh) What should I do? I loved the lowered waist I got with the test patch. sniff, whine, etc. ggg

Elizabeth

DS: all; MPD
XP sp2, IE6, HP7960

Posts: 34 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have downloaded 6.13. I'm the one person who wanted her side waist lowered. Checked and new chart does not accept negative #s. (duuuh) What should I do? I loved the lowered waist I got with the test patch. sniff, whine, etc. ggg

Drats. Always something that gets left out. I'll send you a patch file that corrects this. Probably not worth releasing a general patch. So, if anyone hears for anyone else that needs this, please suggest that they email me directly for the fix.

- Bob Clardy
DressShopBob@aol.com

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bob for the speedily delivered patch--I've got it fixed now. Elizabeth

DS: all; MPD
XP sp2, IE6, HP7960

Posts: 34 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post