Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printer help needed
 Login/Join

posted
I recently purchased a Panasonic KX-P1150 printer and I am having problems printing pattern. I'm using fanfold paper/banner paper. When the pattern gets to the next page it still scrolls up and leave extra space for the second page instead of printing pattern completely to end. Can anyone help me with the set up for the printer. I've tried everything that I can think of at this time. Thanks (Aprile)

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
April you are going to have to use the user manual/or printer support desk for your printer to use custom printer page settings for each pattern piece by length.

You will be printing by columns not rows and setting the page length for the pattern peice length shown on the 1/4 scale pattern plus 1-3 inches for each column.

IN MPD or DS you will also need to set custom page length settings for each pattern piece.

We do not do printer support for the hundreds and hundreds of possible options but you can find a start with panasonics customer support at this address:

http://www.panasonic.ca/englis...are/customercare.asp

Regards,
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Aprile, There is a Manual for this printer at www.officemanualsonline.com. I looked through it and did not find what you need, however it might be the same as the Epson FX 850. If it is try flipping the Dip Switch 2-3. You might have to do a restart to activate the change. It might be all you need to have the continuous feed in columns.

I love these old printers that will print our patterns in colums. I used an Epson LX-810 for years and recently bought an Okidata wide printer for $10 at an online auction. I also got 8 cases of paper for $16. So I can play. I had a few questions and got a personal response from Okidata even though its such an old printer.

Good Success!
Anya

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help. I tried this along with suggestions from another DS friend and it finally worked. After months of trying I can now began to sew again. Cool

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's good news Aprile. Glad you got going with the printer. Epson has a lot more online help. If it's basically the same printer it's the place to got for help.
Anya

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post