Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    fitting rounded shoulders?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fitting rounded shoulders?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm new to DS v9 , haven't sewn apparel since versions 4/5. I really like the new program, but miss the back shoulder darts which were in the older versions fitting bodice. I am having trouble with getting the top slopers to fit my shoulders/upper back without a back shoulder dart. My back is somewhat rounded with foreward shoulders and neck. I can adjust the patterns by hand , but really prefer to see if this can be done by the program draft. Would it be better to use one of the regular fitted top patterns, bodice or fitted blouse, instead of the fitting blouse to improve my sloper? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To find shoulder darts please look under Tools>Bodice dart designer if you have Pro and under Options>Dart Designer for the standard versions. Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oops accientally sent before I was finished. The fit garment does not allow modification BUT all the patterns do. Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the prompt response. Will try the fitted blouse and see how that does.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post