Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    25% print image prints on right side of page
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25% print image prints on right side of page
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know why the print image would print on the far right side of the page? I'm printing a preview of a pattern and it doesn't print in the middle of the page, but on the right hand side of the page, which then cuts off the measurement information. The same happens for the summary page. However, the full size printed pattern looks fine.

I even changed the size margines from .50 to .25. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know why the print image would print on the far right side of the page? I'm printing a preview of a pattern and it doesn't print in the middle of the page, but on the right hand side of the page, which then cuts off the measurement information. The same happens for the summary page. However, the full size printed pattern looks fine.

I even changed the size margines from .50 to .25. Thank you for any help you can offer.

This is very hard to answer without knowing which pattern, which piece, whether you are looking at a right view or left view, what your paper width is set to and what type of paper you are using. With all that, a specific answer is possible.

Knowing just the margin settings, I can tell you that reducing the margins will move the printed image to the right. You want it to go to the left, so you need to increase your margins, not decrease them.

The most likely other problem is the paper size selected not matching what you are using. But, that's just a guess...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post