Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    ...which leads me to a question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

...which leads me to a question
 Login/Join

posted
I have been wanting an extra 2" of length at the bottom of my pant leg and have been using the Options box/Length Adjust to affect that change. However, the 2" is added to the entire leg instead of just at the bottom. I tried to put "0" as my Floor to Ankle but it didn't work. With the 2" being added to the entire leg, it throws off the thigh and knee positions. My 2" is wanted to accomodate the 2-3" heel I usually wear.

Any suggestions?
Thanks, Kelly

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have been wanting an extra 2" of length at the bottom of my pant leg and have been using the Options box/Length Adjust to affect that change. However, the 2" is added to the entire leg instead of just at the bottom. I tried to put "0" as my Floor to Ankle but it didn't work. With the 2" being added to the entire leg, it throws off the thigh and knee positions. My 2" is wanted to accomodate the 2-3" heel I usually wear.

Any suggestions?
Thanks, Kelly

Set Hem Width to 3" instead of 1", but sew do a 1" hem when you sew.

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, will do. Thanks

Posts: 272 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
add it to hem

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post