Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Where is the 100% setting in DS8
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the 100% setting in DS8
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to print a pattern, but can't find the 100% tab on the print page. Guess I need a DS8 tutorial cause it is very different from DS7

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
- has never replied or communicated by email or in person at any troop event, so I removed him

The "Zoom" icon is just next to the print icon. Click on it to step between "Fit To Screen", 25%, 50%, and 100% scales. Use 100% for printing patterns you intend to sew. The others are for reference, comparing patterns and such.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The scale button is to the immediate right of the print button
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks much everyone. Just didn't check out the buttons before I tried to print a pattern after I upgraded to DS8.03

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post