New
Find
Notify
Tools

8.03 Problems
 Login/Join

posted
Since I can't send a Problem Report, here goes:

When drafting a Shell, all Standard necklines draft with the front shoulder seam about 1/4" or so longer than the back shoulder seam.

When drafting a Shell with a Standard neckline, and then selecting a Halter neckline, and then returning to a Standard neckline, the lowered armhole and reduced seam allowance from the Halter necklines is 'stuck'. Even clicking on Defaults doesn't fix it.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q: When drafting a Shell, all Standard necklines draft with the front shoulder seam about 1/4" or so longer than the back shoulder seam.

A: Just printed using my chart and front and back necklines are a match on Fitted Blouse> shell standard necks- jewel, vee and scoop. If we can't replicate we cant fix or advise.

Are you getting ANY other script or error emsssages and if so what do they say.

Q:When drafting a Shell with a Standard neckline, and then selecting a Halter neckline, and then returning to a Standard neckline, the lowered armhole and reduced seam allowance from the Halter necklines is 'stuck'. Even clicking on Defaults doesn't fix it.

A: The issue I am see is going from standard to Halter the collar from standard is still there and overlays the back when there should be no collar. Clicking No collar removes it.

It is possible that drafting one pattern after another without closing and reopening the program can cause sticky issues. Close reopen and see if the problems continue.

The error messages you are seeing with your problem report post are not generated from within our program- it may be that when you installed some outside program,- firewall, virus protection is playing havoc with our files.

IF you have IE installed- I would swithc to it and download the update with IE active and all programs especially DS closed. Turn off the firewall and anti virus during the download and install. IF Vista is your oeprating system please make sure User accounts is turned off and your are in administrator mode.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I closed DS, reopened, selected Fitted Blouse>shell>standard neck>jewel or vee - I get the same results. I'll see if Bob can resolve my error message I got (and reported) when attempting to send in a Problem Report. If so, then I can send in a Problem Report on this and he can see exactly what I found. Thanks.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post