Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

options button
 Login/Join

posted
Karen - the blouse pattern under "DS patterns" is the one i was trying to use: I clicked on "blouse" which opened to a list of blouses (casual, etc.); i clicked on "comfort". The comfort list only included "fitted comfort" and I opened that one. Pattern displayed on screen as "refaxed fitted shirt". Options button is not working. Do not know what i am doing wrong

Posts: 18 | Registered: 23 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
the blouse pattern under "DS patterns" is the one i was trying to use: I clicked on "blouse" which opened to a list of blouses (casual, etc.); i clicked on "comfort". The comfort list only included "fitted comfort" and I opened that one. Pattern displayed on screen as "refaxed fitted shirt". Options button is not working. Do not know what i am doing wrong

If the pattern imports without any error message, then the entire option menu should be available for it. However, if you get a message something like: "You do not own this pattern, but it will be loaded to preview." then you will not get options. This message can come up if you do not have MPD activated yet, or if you activated MPD with different account information (email address and password) than was used when you activated Dress Shop.

I just tried loading the Fitted Blouse from Dress Shop's Comfort Fit Blouses folder, using your account information and I did get options available.

If you have not yet registered MPD Basic, do that first. Use the same email address and password that you used in Dress Shop and import should then work better for you.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
okay, i believe i have solved the problem. It seems i somehow downloaded MPD basic 1.06? instead of l.09. So now i have some options but the greyed out options are only available with standard or pro MPD
thanks for your help.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 23 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post