Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Question about loading saved patterns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about loading saved patterns
 Login/Join

posted
I've noticed since downloading MPD that when I go to Load Patterns in the DS File menu some pattern names are in blue and others are in black. Does this mean that some can be imported to MPD and others can't? Or is there some other reason. No one else seems to have mentioned seeing this.

Karen in Lancaster Co PA
all DS products

Posts: 20 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've noticed since downloading MPD that when I go to Load Patterns in the DS File menu some pattern names are in blue and others are in black. Does this mean that some can be imported to MPD and others can't? Or is there some other reason. No one else seems to have mentioned seeing this.

My Pattern Designer should have no effect on Dress Shop at all.

I have never seen the Dress Shop Load Pattern feature display in any color other than black. Sorry, but I do not know what that means. It was certainly nothing intentional in Dress Shop. Something in Windows, perhaps...

DressShopBob
(Bob Clardy)

Posts: 718 | Registered: 18 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post