Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    User Groups in SoCal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

User Groups in SoCal
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I am getting back into DressShop. Does anyone in the San Diego or Los Angeles area use DS? It would be nice to get together.
Thanks,Kathy

Posts: 25 | Registered: 29 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ack. Im just a bit too far, out in San Bernardino. I have so many friends who make interesting clothing items, but none of them seem to use this software. :/

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mary,

I will be moving to LA soon. Maybe we can start a group? I believe there are people on the member list who live in the area.
Kathy

Posts: 25 | Registered: 29 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. I been avoiding most stuff in LA and OC lately while I continue my 33 month unemployment streak. However, occasional trips there (when I have another mission which I can combine the gas rations on) makes things like this possible. Dress Shop gives us so much but I admit, I would love to collaborate with others on effective ways to modify existing patterns to garments that we simply cannot buy and add into our program folder.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post