Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    How to Fly front shirt or blouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Fly front shirt or blouse
 Login/Join

posted
For those interseted I have put a PDF file on my web page that is a sort of how to for 2 methods of accomplishing it.

http://www.finitesite.com/mrconlon

Look unders sewing stuff on the left side of the screen.

Let me know what you think.
Bye
Pat

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. Pat,

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very good instructions - especially the "end view" drawings which added a lot to my understanding.

I will try this on a flannel shirt for myself for winter camping. Your purple satin shirt was quite nice, however.

Sue

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pat:
For those interseted I have put a PDF file on my web page that is a sort of how to for 2 methods of accomplishing it.

Let me know what you think.
Bye
Pat

All Things DS

Posts: 11 | Location: Algona, WA | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The lavender shirt used the 2 piece method and I have just now completed one using the one piece method. I think the one piece method is a little easier especially in getting the button hole section that 1/8 inch behind the front. Good luck.
Bye
Pat

Posts: 113 | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post