Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    The old discussion list
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The old discussion list
 Login/Join

<liverpool>
posted
Does this new list mean that we have lost all the valuable information that we had on the old list? I answered many of my questions by looking in the archives. There was so much to learn from there.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hi Liverpool,

Unfortunatly, the new List is just that, new. The old List is still there for searching and I realize the difficulty of having to look two places for answers. I'd like to believe that sometime down the road I'll be able to get the old List data moved over to this new system. That would be pretty cool Cool

I'm keeping a list of the things asked for and will try to get them all as soon as is possible. Don't stop asking!

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<liverpool>
posted
How can I access the old list if I need any information from there? I know I will get used to the new list after a while, and it certainly looks more organised for searching and will become second nature to us all in time. The format is very attractive. If I could just see the old files for information I know is there.

posted Hide Post
When i logged in, I was directed straight to the new list Liverpool,so I can't even see the old list anymore,but thats ok with me no complaints,I did use the old list to look up things also!sometimes we forget the corrections posted on a particular subject, so its nice to have that up. Big Grin

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<liverpool>
posted
quote:
discussion

Hi Freda, If the old list is still for searching
how can users access it, or is this only there for the office staff?

posted Hide Post
I believe there will be changes,and from what i understand, we can't access it now,Bob will be posting something for us here though in the near future.

M.P.D4.Pro.MPD Tools
Collections-Spring- Summer-Fall- Winter-Jeans Machine.
Windows7Home Prem. IE10

Posts: 1535 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: 05 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The old list is still active ( hyperactive at the moment) and you can still reach it through your bookmarked spot, or from quiltropolis.com
you can go to archives and try and track important messages you would loke to save, copy and paste in a word document.

Unfortunatly the Lyris program has a poor search feature.that is greatly improved in this application.
Kaaren
Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kaaren Hoback:
The old list is still active ( hyperactive at the moment) Kaaren

You have a gift for understatement about the old list. This format will take some getting used to but I already like the way things get sorted into subjects... Big Grin

DS6 Pro Suite w/FD 1&2 version 6.092; add-ons 1-14; all pattern sets through 1046 plus 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052; Illusions; Casual Princess; Princess Designer; S&S 2005; Activewear II; UP; Quick Summer on pre-order; Hat Shop; Home Dec; UO; IE6; XP Pro; HP 5650

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb

Posts: 2 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post