Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No DollShop
 Login/Join

posted
When I first install a few years back with dresshop 6 I was able to have a few dolls available to work with even though I had never bought Dollshop deluxe. I have not used the dolls for a while and have just realized that I now have nothing on dolls at all. I have justed downloaded the program to my new computer using windows 7 and upgraded and updated version 8.04 and used both manual code and auto code to see if they work. Even though I have never ordered Doll Deluxe should I still get the basic doll measurements I use to have e.g Barbie and a couple of others I have clicked on size - load measurements but there is nothing mentioning dolls I only have default.meas. Are dolls now only available when you order Doll Deluxe?

regards Chris

Dress shop 8.04 Standard

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are dolls now only available when you order Doll Deluxe?

Yes. Dress Shop once had sample doll support to show what the full Doll Shop Deluxe product might provide, principally to encourage more people to purchase the doll product. That demo served whatever purpose it had. With the release of version 8 of both of those products, the sample was discontinued at the same time that support for doll patterns, options, and tools was greatly increased. To get all the new added doll support, you do need to purchase the doll product. Sorry...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your quick response, that clears that up for me I thought there had to be a good reason.
regards Chris

Dress shop 8.04 Standard

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post