Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    Moving printing on Patterns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moving printing on Patterns
 Login/Join

posted
Kaaren, I am having problems with the printing on the patterns, when I do a bodice it prints over top of the bottom of the dart and hem and I am unable to see how the dart finishes and joins up with the hem as the text covers it over, is there a way to move the text lower so it does not interfer with the bottom part of the patterns. I was going to send a picture but could not find out how to attach to this email
also when I want to print all pages I can only print one page at a time.
regards chris

Dress shop 8.04 Standard

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can not move the text around on the pattern, but you should be able to select all and print all.

Im not sure which version of the program you are running and what your lastest installed update is, nor am I sure I udnerstand why you cant print all- can you see the menu btu its not doign anything, or is part of the menu below your view?

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren, I am having problems with the printing on the patterns, when I do a bodice it prints over top of the bottom of the dart and hem and I am unable to see how the dart finishes and joins up with the hem as the text covers it over, is there a way to move the text lower so it does not interfer with the bottom part of the patterns. I was going to send a picture but could not find out how to attach to this email
also when I want to print all pages I can only print one page at a time.
regards chris
-----------------------------------
I laughed when I read this because my title text with information always prints down below the pattern piece so that I always have to cut it out and scotch tape it on the pattern, so it must be different for everyone.
I was telling my husband about this, and he had a suggestion. Maybe it would work, maybe not, but he said that maybe the text could be put inside of a box that could then be moved on the pattern to wherever it would be convenient. Not on the top of a dart, or off of the pattern.

Posts: 183 | Location: CA | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post