Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Dress Shop App  Hop To Forums  Dress Shop Topics    How do I change my email address
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I change my email address
 Login/Join

posted
I can not figure out how to change my email address for receiving the list. I am moving and need to change email address. Help please?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by foxden:
I can not figure out how to change my email address for receiving the list. I am moving and need to change email address. Help please?

For the groupee list, go to https://livingsoftnw.groupee.net/eve/myspace?x_myspace_page=uprefs

Under Private Profile Fields, Groupee Credentials, click on Edit, then change your email address for the Groupee Email box; scroll down, then click on the Submit button.

Also, go to www.livingsoftnw.com, click on Your Account, sign in, then click on the Change Login/E-mail Address link and follow instructions.

If you have My Pattern Designer program, also go to www.mypatterndesigner.com Your Account, sign in, and do the same thing.

Posts: 221 | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post